RSS

Work stress

Recently... a programmer just resigned from my company...

that leaves me as the ONLY programmer in this company...
I thought that it won't affect me much as I've already have assigned jobs... but guess I was wrong...
just last wednesday and today, 3 person just assigned me with new projects on top of my on-going project...

What I hate most is, these 3 people keep pestering me, "So, when are you gonna finish your current project and start on mine?".. *!@#$#$#%*!* (translate: FUCK OFF!!)
When I asked when are they gonna recruit a new programmer to take over the vacant position, they say "Dunno"...

Sometimes... I'll find myself staring at my workload and compare it to my salary slip... and ask myself "Is this worth it...?"
Sigh... I really hope that they hire a new programmer soon and hope they confirm me sooner... as I really want a salary RISE for the amount of crap I'm doing!! *those shitheads better increase the number on my salary by at least 300!!*
Well, Season Greetings and a Happy New Year =D Cheers~!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment