RSS

Distance...

I'm beginning to realize that my friends who I treated them as best friends are becoming more distant..

They seldom joke, talk and even care less of my participation in their activities..
And the way they replies me nowadays are all one sentence then done, there's no humour in it like it used to be...
Just because that I'm in a relationship now doesn't mean that I have to be treated this way.. Does it mean that if I want to join them, I have to be single? Doesn't make sense to me..
Aren't friends supposed to accept each other through thick and thin? Aren't friends supposed to be supportive and lend a helping hand when we need them?
Or are friends just there when you are like them?
I don't understand.. I've always been a "once a friend, forever a friend" kind of person and I still am now.. but it seems that my friends are giving me the 'cold-shoulders'...

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 peepz:

Wong C. MartiN said...

obviously indicating us
what makes u think that what u're thinking is correct??
n u think u're the only person who is in-a-relationship among the group?

L. Benjamin said...

well.. i'm just expressing what I feel. i know i'm not the only one who's in a relationship in the group but then how come i'm the only one who's not informed whenever u all have any outings?

Wong C. MartiN said...

well, we did call u along, but u cant make it
we dun hav to explain anything in the 1st place :)

Benjamin said...

explain? =.=" no one ask u to explain.. I just said that nowadays what u all do also didn't invite me, even yam cha.. u dun invite how u know I'm not free?

Post a Comment