RSS

New Prospects

It's been 3 months since I joined Panasonic and things had turned out to be great.

The workplace is really nice and the people really grows onto you.
Although I'm youngest looking and also the youngest in age there, but it doesn't posed as a barrier.
In fact, I made a really understanding friend there. I guess it's because we sit next to each other, lol!

My boss had been great. Just last month, I had eaten 6 different Secret Recipe cakes! It's because there were 4 colleagues who's birthday falled on January and 2 on February.
In these 2 months plus, my boss had spent us all for lunch 3 times, but I didn't join in for the first two because I had to excuse myself. The recently lunch was at D'Italiane @ Jaya 33. My boss spent this 3rd lunch was specifically for the team I'm in because we had performed well for the project which was assigned to us.

I've decided stay in this company for quite a long duration because unlike my previous company, this company actually states the ranks which I could be promoted to. It's like, they've planned and paved the way for me. I just have to work for it. Furthermore, I have totally zero complain about the wage which I'm getting now. If I abide by my plan right since the start of this month, I may be getting 2 iPhones 3GS by May and also my car by October or November when my friend comes back from Singapore since I'm going to buy through his friend's dad.

Apart from some hiccups which occured recently, it has been a great year for me. Cheers!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment