RSS

Sunday Mornin'

Dis Sunday was pretty interesting~
at least I wasn't being "lifeless" @ home waiting for someone to call me out~
Mart supposed to picked me up by 10am, but he was 5mins late..
but, I was 10mins late bcoz I juz woke up when he arrive @ my house.. =P
hey~ it was Sunday, wat do u expect from a healthy 20yrs old??
actually, my alarm rang a few times, I managed to woke up..
to switch off da alarm dat is..

LoL~ anyway, we managed to get to 1U before 10.30am bcoz Mart has booked for his car to be wash @ 1U.. Da car wash will take about 4~5 hours, long rite?!
and he paid RM 165 for da car wash.. wtf rite?!
We then went to McD for breakfast and after dat to GSC to purchase tickets to watch 10,000 B.C.
Then, I went to da arcade to bust some zombies in House of the Dead 4..
but instead I got busted by zombies in Stage 2.. sigh~ lost 6 bucks playing HotD 4..
then with the remaining two tokens.. I played Daytona.. alone~ Mart juz watched..

We went to da Thai massage parlor after dat.. which was our main purpose for 2day..
We booked for a massage @ 12.30pm.. bcoz it was momentarily full..
we hav 30mins before da massage.. so we went n walked around.. and around..
we checked out the F1 roadshow which was held in da Center Court.
then we went to Genki sushi for green tea..
although I've juz ate my breakfast.. but I took a plate of sushi as a snack~

Then, we went for our massage..
we went in, sat down.. drank a ginseng tea they gave us..
took out our shoes and they guide us to da sorta bed thingy~
Mart wanted to take out his shirt but I didn't.. so he didn't too~ LoL~
then da masseur came and asked us to lay down on da 'chair'~
she started off wif da 'shoulder squeeze' which made me squeal..
bcoz it's my first time experiencing massage~ pitiful eh?

I thought I was supposed to be soothing, soft, & relaxing~
but it was tense, hard, & pain.. juz da starting..
then when I got used to it.. it was really good!!
it relaxes all da muscles and joints..
I loved the part where she pull my hand back while her knees stab my back and she pulled till my back cracked~ woo~ syok!!
I loved da head massage too..
I think I'll try da foot reflexology next time~

Then I waited for Mart outside da parlor bcoz he started later than me~
when Mart came out, we sat there for a while exchanging our massage experience..
he said his masseur was a bit too young & inexperience..
he said mine should be ok bcoz my masseur was around late early 40s..
but he said I made too much noise~ LoL~
wat do u expect from a first-timer~?

We then met up wif Joyee~ Mart's pet-sis~
we had a drink @ Robert Harris till our show started @ 2.30pm..
she didn't join us bcoz she doesn't want to watch 10,000 B.C.
so, we went separate ways..
10,000 B.C. is a good movie~ meaningful.. but predictable~
overall.. it's about 10,000 B.C. peepz~ obviously~
I'll juz say it's nice and u should watch it if you like adventurous movies~
lazy to explain~ go wiki it if u wanna know~

after da movie~ we met up wif Joyee again..
and we went to Carl's Jr. to have our lunch.. but only I ate~
Although it was double da price of McD but da burger was also double da size of McD~ drinks are free refill too!!
sat there till around 6pm to accompany Joyee bcoz her transport only came by 6~
then we went to visit Mart's friend, John, who is working in a computer shop~
I saw an armband for my iPod Nano which was priced RM45~
I then asked John is he could give me at a cheaper price~
he told me to wait and I got it for half da price!! LoL~

Needed that armband so I could go for my morning jog while listening to my fav playlist~
but I still need to look for a pair of Nike+ shoes and a Nike+ iPod transmitter..
if I could monitor da amount of calories burned and my jog distance it'll make my morning jog a more effective and fruitful one~
Well~ dat's all for my Sunday~ hope yours was as good as mine too or maybe even better~ Cheers!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 peepz:

Wong C. MartiN said...

U're unhealthy!! Havent heard of "early to bed early to rise"?
Btw, it's not ordinary car wash, it's called VIP Service or 60-Services.

10,000BC is fucking hilarious! They speaks English!!!

Post a Comment