RSS

Lately~

Nothing has been really happening lately~
juz da usual hanging out @ CentrePoint McD.
but recently went to Breaker @ Sri Hartamas to play some pool, have a few drinks & chill out.
Went to MidValley with Jeremy last Sunday afternoon..
he picked me up and had my lunch nearby before going MV.
I intro him to my hair salon for re-styling his hair.

Man, did he became more muscular within weeks!!
he's like my personal trainer/advisor now~ =p

Other than these few stuffs~
there's practically nothing new happening in my life..
but it's not all cons..
da perks is that I get to rest more!! or I should say.. I get to sleep more =p
and of coz I get to spend more time with my grandfather~
I don't know why.. but I feel that within this year.. something big is gonna happen..
No, I'm not talking about da Malaysia or America presidential election..
Sigh.. anyway, as time goes by, maybe we'll see what da big thing is.. or maybe it'll be nothing at all..
As for now~ I'll juz go wif da flow~ Cheers all~!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment