RSS

My first taste of manual... is a pain =.="

Today I had my first driving lesson in a manual car. Surprisingly I handled it quite smoothly, only 3 times the car brokedown.


1 time was when I first tried out the clutch.
1 time was when I was up the hill.
1 time was when I forgotten to press the clutch before I break.

What I hate is that there's no power steering, but it was still ok, not too hard to handle.
The clutch part was surprisingly easy. I thought it would be hard to do balancing as I've heard from many people that people normally fail in the 'bukit' part (slope), but to me, it was a piece of cake or maybe my instructor is good.

Well.. I've got 5 more lessons to go before my exam on 30th of this month. Hopefully I'll be able to get used to manual soon as I've drove AMT far too many times and got used to it, lol XD

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment