RSS

Going with the flow

I’ve come to a point where I think it is best for me to leave certain aspects of my life to just follow the flow of nature and let it take it’s own course.

I’m tired of having to teach certain person about attitude and behavior. It is without a doubt that making effort to teach something to a person who doesn’t want to listen or learn is indeed futile. Additionally, I’ll eventually stress myself because I would normally keep trying if I’m being opposed to.

However, I cannot deny the fact that it is useless trying any further because I know and it is obvious that the person I used to be happy with has changed and will not turn back...

Like the old saying goes “What is meant to be, will be”. I shall not debate or argue any further.

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment