RSS

Property @ PropWall

I recalled when I was moving out with my friend and we had to search for a property with reasonable price at the same time we wanted to know what’s in for that property, such as facilities, sq. feet, strategic review and people’s opinion.

Most of the time, we would just get the price and a contact number. Which is very limited indeed and as such, we had to allocate a time to travel and search for that place just to have a look at the location, facilities, specs and the type of people who lives there. It is without a doubt a hassle for us as both of us are full-time office workers *ahem, profe-cough-sion-cough-nal* ;-)

I do remember going to websites such as iProperty. Well, it does provide me with certain information and not to say that they aren’t good but I find it not-so-detailed. Example, say I do a search for Dua Residency @ KLCC on this property website. All they provide is, a picture, a brief 1 to 2 paragraph description, short property details and a map *wow, that’s helpful @@*. Honestly… looking at the way they display the description below is more than enough reason for me to redirect myself away from it *so messy*.

However, I’ve came to know about this Malaysia property website called PropWall. The first thing I took notice when I entered the website, is the layout. It is simple, organized and most importantly not confusing @@. The links are well categorized as well which they designed it to be tab-style.

When I search for the same property, Dua Residency @ KLCC, PropWall provides the details to a greater extent, and I do mean greater! As such, PropWall gives me the impression that it ensures the users who visits the website will be well informed of the property which they are searching for.

For the same property which I’ve searched on iProperty, in PropWall, I get a four paragraph description, property details, size in sq. feet for all the type of layouts they have, facilities, a detailed 10 paragraph analysis on how strategic the location is, a classified section and a map. I don’t even need to call the agent ==” or even think of travelling there.

Have a look at Dua Residency @ PropWall for yourself.

If you’re looking for properties and you want a descriptive detail of the property, I suggest you first and foremost head to PropWall instead of wasting your time Google-ing away.

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment