RSS

Rain.Friends.Food.Lion Dance

Clouds should be given a limit to their capacity.
Not rain for 3 days non-stop giving a false sense of an impending Great Flood.

It's my second day commuting to work with mice and yes, I started my morning with Starbucks again!
Before I continue with this entry, I'll start off with some pictures of my breakfast =P

*wished Starbucks in m'sia sells bananas too*


*forgotten the name, but it was awesome!*


While making my way to Starbucks on that morning, I noticed there was a stage prepared for a lion dance performance and before long, while idling in Starbucks, I could hear that it has started.
I briefly left my laptop there and went to snap some pictures.
Hope it's not too blur because I'm just using an iPhone 3GS, it was raining, and there's a crowd.

*Dancing lions*












Soon after, it was time for lunch again. This time, mice brought me to pack the laksa that she told me about. After packing, we went back to her office to consume the spicy goodness =P

*creamy & spicy*


After lunch, I went for a little trailblazing around mice's office.
Wanted to get myself some clothes but couldn't find something which I like.
I did tried on a few clothes and camwhore a little, but no.. no pictures of that is gonna appear here.

Therefore, I only grabbed myself some Famous Amos cookies and headed back to Starbucks.
Oh yea, and I totally forgotten about the cookies till it was Saturday, lol.

*Exploring Shenton's Way, kinda*









After a few minutes of "exploration", I found myself being back in Starbucks, lol.
Am I a lousy explorer or what?
Can't blame me because it was still raining and it was almost time to meet up with mice too.

After meeting up with mice, we headed to Orchard road because we're meeting up with her friend there.
While waiting for her friend, we did a little shopping ;)

*Orchard at night*






About an hour or so, her friend finally arrived. He was late because he was searching for parking space.
Apparently, the public transport seems to be more convenient.

Anyway, after meeting up with the friend, we didn't stick around Orchard because we're going somewhere else for dinner.
Lol, I kinda pity her friend (JH from here on), because he just found a parking space and now we'll be leaving this place already.

We headed to this restaurant called Shokudo, it has the same concept as Marche.
The food was nice but we ordered mostly fast filling stuff such as rice and potatoes.. so, we didn't had the chance to try out other food. Which mice and JH both ordered the same stuff.. potatoes =.=" Lol!!
Anyway, it was a good experience. Hopefully, we'll get to come back here for round 2!










  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment