RSS

End of March

"Some people need to learn to fuck off from the lives of the people they've hurt"

- A quote by me, eat that asshole.

Finally got that off my chest. Feeling a little better now, but if I could see that person trip on his own shoes would really make my day.

Sorry to start off with such strong words, lol. You'll just have to pardon my randomness.
This piece of crap has been disturbing a certain "part of my life" for two times now and it's getting on my nerves. Most of the time I'm cool with most of the things but once too many times will definitely hit my limit.

If there's a problem, we resolve it.
If there's a thorn under your skin, remove it.
It is that simple, and it is really so simple.

Anyway, consider this an update for March. Will update my blog again soon.
Hope my new design appeals to most of you, took me quite long to change it.
Good luck, have fun to all of you.

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 peepz:

FeliHime said...

The word verification for this post was rehum, which reminds me of mee siam mai hum... And I forgot what I was gonna say, but your post is very fierce, and I can guess who you're referring to. (hoho) Aren't I smart?

Benjamin said...

Lmao, rehum.. it sounded like rectum =P Yup, I know you know who I am referring to, lol. Of coz, you're smart~

FeliHime said...

OMG I posted and then it said cookie error. Think the cookie monster ate them. =( Ok anyway, I think I was saying, there aren't many chances of someone disturbing 'a part of your life' twice, unless someone molested you twice in your sleep. (hoho) I would love to see that though.

And the word verification says ranli now.

Benjamin said...

that 'part of my life' isn't exactly referring to me, literally. More like someone who is part of my life.

mine now says: bradona =="
Brad Pitt + Madonna??

FeliHime said...

So Brad Pitt is married to Madonna now? Poor AJ... =( Oh and mine says Trussne.

L. Benjamin said...

Trussne sounds like "Trust Me" or... "Thrust Me", lmao!

Post a Comment