RSS

[FIX] USB devices not recognized on Windows 7

It was a frustrating personal experience just moments ago.
I was in office and none of my USB ports recognizes any of my USB devices.
I scampered for a solution online without a moment of hesitation.
After hours of grueling digging and searching on Google.
I've finally found a solution which really works.

- Unplug your computer. Don't just turn it off with the power button, you need to actually unplug the cable from the power supply for at least 1 minute. This often resets your USB hub on your motherboard.

- Remove the battery. If your computer is a laptop, remove the power cable and battery for at least 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and restarting Windows.

 The second step worked for me as I am a laptop user. After 3 minutes, I turned on my laptop and everything was back to normal.

I found the solution from this website. Hence, credits to the website:
http://windows-exe-errors.com/fix-windows-7-usb-device-not-recognized-error/

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment