RSS

Busy as a bee

Omg, it's been so long since I've updated my blog ><
Been really busy lately after settling down in my new company.
Just gotten my new laptop two weeks ago and spent about 4-5 days configuring it because there were just too many movies to catch, and Green Lantern was awesome!

Anyway, if you're wondering what laptop I got for myself, I dare say I finally gotten hold of a decent gaming laptop.

My Facebook album for Unveiling the Dell XPS 15 core i7

The Dell XPS 15 really has some extreme juice packed in it. I'm able to run Red Faction: Armageddon, Lost Planet 2 and Dungeon Siege 3 on DirectX 11 and very high settings without any glitches or low frame rates.
I am waiting to get my hands on some original titles such as StarCraft II and Diablo III.
Also not forgetting the all new Razer Mamba 4G mouse, it's so totally cool, but sadly, it's not available in Singapore yet.

If you missed out on my previous entry, I'll fill you up to-date with my latest development.
I'm currently working and residing in Singapore.
It's really cool here. The transportation is just awesome, you can practically go anywhere with their MRT and bus system here.
Food is amazing, that is really important and not to mention the best part is earning and spending here.
Things are cheap if you're earning in SGD, such as my laptop for example, it's just S$ 1,784.60, compared to the price in Malaysia which is RM 3,484.00.

Of course, after conversion you might say Malaysia is cheaper, but for those earning MYR and buying it, it won't be cheaper for them.
Let's say I'm earning MYR 3,000, I can't afford the laptop, but if I'm earning SGD 3,000, the laptop is cheap for me.

Anyway, I am really thankful to be able to grab the opportunity to work in Singapore.
It's a huge leap in my career path. The cost of living here is relatively low and if I ever go back to Malaysia for visiting, I am able to really stretch my dollars, conversion rate is 1 SGD = 2.45 MYR as of now =P

Oh yea, forgot to mention that the internet speed here is blazing fast.
I never ever experienced a disconnection here before while surfing the web or gaming online.

I'll find some other time to update again, been really busy lately with my work.
Good luck and have fun all! cheers~

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment