RSS

Loneliness..

To be honest, this will be one of my most embarrassing topic. Well, my story is as follows. For the past few weekends I've been hanging out with my friends going here and there for drinks, movie, and shopping. And since we're a bunch of guys, our eyes are um.. let's say, are sensitive towards girls, especially pretty/cute chiqs (even if it's someone else's girlfriend).

The more I see, talk, think about this things, the more sad, lonely, and angry I felt. Mart once told me to be confident and go and pick up girls and it's not about shyness, because it'll either be a failure or success. If I try, I'll have a chance that it'll be successful, but I don't try, the chance will not exist at all. Sigh.. guess I need to learn to be more confident..

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment