RSS

The Bold & Desperate

Recently, I've been socializing a lot, even over the Internet. I've joined a community called Fresh Faces. It is suppose to be a website to discuss about each month's MYC!'s magazine cover model, but I met a guy there who keep bombarding sarcasm at me like we're meant to be arch nemesis. So we've been bombarding sarcasm at each other for almost a whole month and it's still ongoing.

Surprisingly, it made the whole discussion board more lively because the account members there are.. let's say, not outgoing enough. It used to be only that guy (he's called devilicd, but I call him D) 'haunting' the place but now I've joined too, and let's say I'm a self-proclaimed discussion board 'exorcist', lol XD . Hey D!! I ain't leaving anytime soon, so you better prepare your 1001 sarcasm guide.

To be honest, I wasn't as outgoing as I am now a few months back, but after the incident (read my blog entry entitled 'New Life, New Chapter'), I've found myself to be much bolder than before (don't think dirty Mart, if you're reading this). Anyhow, recently, I've been really desperate to find myself a partner to share my ups and downs with. Yea, I know, I know, being desperate only keep the girls away, but hey!! I'm already 20 man, and I've only been in 1 relationship and it wasn't my cup of tea because the girl practically played with my feelings (read my blog entry entitled 'Shattered Sky').

I'm a guy who's not into short-term relationship. I'm more into a long-term relationship, because what's the point of loving someone if you're just into short-term relationship? It's painful to be played out by someone who you poured your entire heart into. Anyhow, I'm gonna stop here, don't wanna sound anymore desperate.

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment