RSS

Friends and Family

For the past few days it was all fun for me. I've been meeting up with my best friend for tea again and went out for movies a few times. After that I began to feel guilty. It's not that I've done something wrong but the fact that my aunt and grandfather has taken me in after I've ran away from home, I barely spent time with my grandfather. Although I've spent most of my time drinking with my aunt and her friends (even more than I spent with my friends), I feel that I've spent little time with my grandfather.

Therefore, the whole of the raya weekend, I've spent my time with my grandfather at home playing mahjong to entertain him (no idea how to play, just throw n take whatever tiles I get my hands on =P), of course, my aunt was there as we needed 3 players =P. Yesterday I've promised my friend that I'll meet them for tea in the evening, but I had to turn them down because I wanted to spend more time with my grandfather. I'm sorry that I could not come guys!! Well, guess we sometimes have to compromise. We can't get the best of both worlds, right??

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment