RSS

Lately I'm.. emo.. stone.. lonely.. n sleepy..

It's been a long time since I've updated my blog..
Well~ guess I'll juz rant about how boring it has been for the past few days..

I've rant about how boring it was CNY for me and also not to mention Valentine's..
I muz b really lifeless you would think..
Well, wateva it is.. Yes, you may say i'm lifeless but couldn't help it..
So, keep it to yourself..
It seems dat I'm keen to instrumental music nowadays..
especially those by Pachelbel & Richard Clayderman..
I find da sound of piano is quite relaxing..
Helps me to clear my mind..

However~ dat still do not clear my mind of how farking boring it is..
Da only thing dat keeps me occupied now is playing back one of da best RPG game ever: Xenogears!! Love it!!
Lazy to elaborate about y I love it.. Juz go wiki it if u'r interested..

My iPod Nano is almost full..
Musics alone have taken 3/4 of da space & da Russell Peter's comedy clip has taken da rest of da space..
Which now my iPod has only a remaining of 84MB..
Dat damn video clip took a whooping 450MB!! wtf~?!
but it's worth it though..
If u hav constipation probs, juz watch dat video while u'r at it, & u'll laugh ur crap off!! Serious!! but it's not dat I've tried it.. fark u Mart!! Stop imagining!!

Anyway, during work days, I'm only looking forward to Friday~
bcoz my friend, who only wants to b known as Kz, only comes in during Fridays..
He's still studying.. n is only free on Fridays..
Also it's bcoz da next day is Saturday!! which means I could catch up all da snores I lost during my weekday 10.30pm ~ 3.30/4am gaming (Xenogears) regime..
I know I'm working but da game is too tempting..
Woo~ I've wrote a long entry.. I'll juz leave it here.. Well, till next time~ Cheers!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment