RSS

And It Feels Like..

Woo~ blog update!! blog update!! =P
Heh~ a bit high bcoz I'm damn bored!! n lonely~

*sob*

Da past few days @ least I hav Xenogears to occupy my free lonely time..
I welcome who wants to occupy my free lonely time, GIRLS ONLY!! =P
sigh.. I've finally finished playing Xenogears within a week..
can't bliv how lifeless I am..
It's suppose to be 60 ~ 70+ hours worth of gaming!!
n I finished it in a week??!! wtf??!!
While everyone is out wif their partners.. I'm @ home lifeless-ing~
I'm not dat lifeless actually.. went out wif my frens to watch "Jumper" last friday~
It was a great movie!! Da 'guy-rescue-girl' kinda stuffs only wif teleport ability..

*sob*

@ least he has a girl to rescue..
Damn!! y don't Blogger add a emoticon function.. den I could add in my fav emoticon.. da "sobbing" emo.. like Windows Messenger =P
seriously.. my life have been damn boring & stone for da past few weeks..
da days passed by so fast.. I dun even know wat was I doing when da days passed.. oh yea, playing Xenogears =P ~

Anyway, wat I wanted to say is.. my days passed by without anything interesting happen..
sigh.. I gotta get rid of my "talking-to-girl-phobia" & my "meeting-new-peepz-phobia"..
I got dis thing about girls dat when I'm around them, I'm F***ing shy!!
and when I'm around strangers, let's say, my fren's fren who I dunno, I dunno how to start a conversation!! WTF??!!
I'll only start to loosen up when THEY start a conversation wif me..
only then, I'll feel accepted in da group & I can loosen up..

*sob*

I'm a sad case.. sigh~ n my 21st bday is coming up in April~
Anyway, I hope things will be better by then........ I hope~
I hope I'll be better.. socially..

Lately.. when I've nothing to do..
I would think about my "timeline".. means.. wat've happened so far..
Firstly, I can't bliv I'm about to be 21!! holy crap!!
Responsibilities r closing in.. syok~ not!!
Fell hopelessly in love, n have been disappointed till I lost hope.. ain't da 1st time..

*sob*

maybe I'm juz no good wif girls..
So~ as da result,
self-confidence: -50%
self-esteem: -50%

*sob*

As for now.. I guess I'll juz concentrate on my work n work~ Cheers all~

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment