RSS

Boring.. Lonely.. Stone..

I always loved CNY but this year is an exception..
one of da reason is I received damn lil' angpows.. wtf??!!
wat happened to all my relatives??
although they're scattered around da world doesn't mean they can't fly back here rite??
Anyway, da main reason is this CNY is damn sien...........................
sien till I can't be anymore sien-ner than I could be..

of coz da CNY eve & first day we have to spend it wif our families..
dat was still ok~ at least I got to make up da time I lost wif some of my cousins..
I hav lots of cousins but I only managed to spend my time wif 2 of my cousins..
we played Medal of Honor to make up our lost moments together~ wonderful eh?
most of my cousins are studying aboard.. some r graphic designers, animators, doctors, etc. etc.
when I went to my 4th uncle's house to 'pai lin' (visit).. I heard one of my aunt said that she've discovered our family's past histories and it lead to da Qin Dynasty..
she says she'll do more research and may even set-up our family's website..
LoL~ I could imagine our family having our very own "Friendster".

Anyway, yea, back to da main topic.. dis CNY is damn sien..
me and my friends met up a few times in da CNY week @ various places such as our usual spot, McD Centrepoint, it's bcoz they give free refills =P
Sometimes our friend brought other friends along, so we juz chit-chatted and I was trying to enlarge my circle of friends.
We even went up to Genting to visit my friend's friend juz to yam cha (hav tea) @ da Starbucks or @ da mamak..
We also went up to Ampang's Lookout Point juz to have a drink while enjoying da nice KL view bcoz da cafe is up on a mountain.. but we didn't enjoy da KL view most of da time bcoz we were enjoying da view of da girls there..
and it also reminded some of us how lonely we are bcoz most of da customers there are couples.. sigh~~ sad~~

And bcoz of dat, once again I'm reminded dat I've to spend Valentine's Day alone once again..
I'm getting used to this as I've never spent a Valentine's Day wif anyone special before.. bcoz I think I'm a failure in dis getting a gf stuffs.. or maybe it's juz bcoz I'm not brave enuf to ask a girl out.. ah~ wateva..
Anyway, to conclude it for CNY and Valentine's Day.. It's damn stone and lonely..
So, to those who have their special someone, treasure da relationship!! Cheers~

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment