RSS

Restaurant City

Recently, I've been addicted to this game by Playfish called Restaurant City.
My buddy Kevin introduced me to this game long time ago, but I was addicted to Cabal at that time and had little interest in Facebook games.
However, since I've given up on CabalSEA due to the sucky management, I was back on Facebook and was in Kevin's profile.
I noticed his Restaurant City's badge there and I was like "what the heck, just give it a try", and little that I know, here I am now addicted to it. LOL!!
I even influenced my dearie to it, now she's addicted to~
If you're playing Restaurant City in Facebook, please add me up so we could trade ingredients: My Facebook Profile

*Restaurant City by Playfish*



*My First 50.0 popularity achievement ^^*

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment