RSS

Finally worth it!! or maybe not...

For the past 1 to 2 months, P1 WiMax has been the worst ISP I've ever subscribe to, and finally after some complaints, they've finally made my money worthwhile.

The line has been a total disappointment for the past 2 months and I could barely connect to the Internet and even if I did get connected, the download/upload speed would be like 300/12 on Speedtest.net

Now, after much waiting, finally I get a connection worth paying for, and I do hope this is permanent, not just some temporary speed boost after my complaints!!


*1.8 Mbps -- this is better be permanent*
*11th May 2009*




I'll be testing the speed for the next few days to determine whether is it a fluctuation or a revolution. Stay tune if you're interested to find out, Cheers~!!

*12th May 2009*



*20th May 2009*
I do not know since when I'm located in Singapore,
but they recommended me to test it there.
All I can say the speed remains impressive.



*21st May 2009*
Yup, it's getting worse, just see the trend.


The connection is just getting worse day after day. This shows that P1 WiMax sucks! Since their connection is based on best effort, I think I'm gonna pay my bills based on best effort too!!


Related P1 WiMax topics:
- P1 WiMAX
- P1 WiMAX abnormalities or just my luck
- Finally worth it!! or maybe not...
- P1 WiMAX Hits the wall

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment