RSS

2011, A Good Start Hopefully

Apart from the ads, it's been a long time since I've wrote an entry for myself.
Well, to start where I dropped off, there were many pleasant and unpleasant events last year.
However, it's the past and now for a new beginning.

Last year during August, I've finally gotten over a huge obstacle of mine, which I am glad that it is finally over.
It was a problem which really burdened me a lot and made me unsure of myself.
Nevertheless, the burden is now gone. I felt really free and happy. It was a sense of relief I haven't felt in a very long time.

I realized my job performance improved after letting go of that burden. Went back to online gaming during my free time which I am glad because it paved a way back to my old friend Kev, and we picked up from there.

From then on, we've been meeting up for dinner and drinks which I am glad that I was given a chance to repair our friendship. Not to mention I had more times for my other three friends too, Daniel, Jeremy and Bosely.

Then apart from my friends, I made some new friends too.
They came down to Malaysia during Christmas to visit Kevin, me and also another friend, Mint.
It was a great Christmas, well to me at least, compared to my past Christmases.

2011's New Year was spectacular for me, like totally awesome. Well, not giving much details but all I can say is it was just really wonderful =) Work wise, I've just had my appraisal and gonna get my bonus this month. I hope it'll be a fat and juicy one =P *who doesn't hope for that huh?*

Definitely hoping that this year would be a great one, I'm sure everyone wishes that too. It's all in our hands, just have to work hard for it, Cheers All!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment