RSS

of Enjoyable moments and rainy days

It's my third day here in Singapore for the Chinese New Year '11 week.
If you're wondering what's with the "...and rainy days", it is because it has been a non-stop downpour ever since the start of my trip. Like seriously, 3 days in a row.
However, the rain didn't dampen the experience of  my trip here.

The first day was awesome and was greeted with lots of local foods to satisfy my huge appetite.
Met up with my friends for dinner and we really had it to the limit.
One of my friend mistakenly ordered 10 chicken wings when he was only told to order 4, lol! because 4 and 10 sounds almost the same in Chinese.

*Let the feast begin!!*












*Dawei and Kelson gh3ying for the camera*


The second day, I woke up to a rainy early morning.
Gotta wake up early because mice *dun ask, lol* and I are going to the CSI exhibition at Singapore Science Centre a.k.a Spore Science Centre =P
We had a very yummy breakfast at the bus interchange. It was a local food but very nice!!
After the CSI exhibition, we went home and cooked dinner, Lol! but it was nice, a little peppery perhaps~
After dinner, went online for an hour or two.
Went to catch the Green Hornet later that night. Good show, it was lame but hilarious!
Grabbed a drink after the movie and called it a day.


*Snapshots of Day 2*













  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment