RSS

Just a short update

Feeling tired today after last night company's dinner.
Drank quite a few glasses of wine because my colleague kept asking me to drink.
Was not drunk but was damn sleepy.

This morning woke up with a head-load of migraine but tried to be okay.
Till now my head still hurts, and yes, I am still very sleepy.
Managed to pull myself though the day because of someone =)

Anyway, think I gotta stay back a little more to finish up my work.
Tomorrow is my last day before my long CNY break after all.
Can't wait for Saturday! Might feel sick right now but still can't help but feeling happy about Saturday.

Well, gonna sign off here. Hope you readers had a great week, cheers!


P.S. Expect lots of pictures of my holiday soon~ that is if I'm not too lazy to blog..

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment