RSS

Updates Soon

Currently kind of busy with my work because I was on leave for more than a week.
Expect lots of post about my trip to Melbourne =D

Here are the photo albums in my Facebook:
1st album: Melbourne [8th - 17th April '11] - Part 1
2nd album: Melbourne [8th - 17th April '11] - Part 2
3rd album: Melbourne [8th - 17th April '11] - Part 3
4th album: Melbourne [8th - 17th April '11] - Part 4
Last album: Melbourne [8th - 17th April '11] - Part 5

Enjoy, be sure to check my blog soon for the updates!


  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 peepz:

FeliHime said...

Nub post. Ecorari.

L. Benjamin said...

whut? I'm too busy to update =.= So just posting a link to my Facebook album.

FeliHime said...

It's okay. I'm lazy tuu!!! Grrr. stainc

Post a Comment