RSS

Live, Love & Enjoy

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."

- Albert Einstein


Recently I've just purchased a Samsung NX100 dslr from Singapore which only costs me SGD 820.
It came in a package with free camera bag, flash, memory card, a jacket protector, lens filter and screen protector. It was very worth it.



Will replace this poor picture soon when I have the time to actually snap some photos of it.
The NX100 has the capability of recording video at 720p HD quality and of course the lens is interchangable.
In my opinion, the NX100 is much more user-friendlier than Canon or Nikon beginner dslr(s).
Furthermore, it has a built-in "Photoshop" and a feature called Beauty shot which is like really cool.

Apart from getting the NX100, if you know me well enough, you'll know that I always have the word food in my itinerary *smirks*





This cafe below serves a wide variety of bratwurst or more commonly known as sausages to us.
If I am not mistaken, the cafe is called Bratwurst Cafe. Their breakfast set reminds me of the breakfast I had during my Europe trips.



I'm not really in the blogging mood today, probably too much work to be done before my break.
So, I wish all of you good luck and have fun in the coming days.


  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment