RSS

Good morning Melbourne!

Again, it's tough to find a slot amidst my tight work schedule.
However, it seems I've managed to squeeze in a little blogging now.

Okay, so to continue where I left off 3 days ago.. I think.
We got on the airport transfer bus along with 1 other passenger.
Along the way, I did snapped a few pictures with the new dslr which we got specifically for this occasion, while she was snoozing away on the seat with the head leaning on the window, which I took a picture of her =P
However, I will not be uploading it as I still have a life which I treasure alot..
Right.. so I was playing with the dslr. Not quite used to the manual mode yet, and because I didn't want to miss anything, I snapped a few pictures as the bus was moving with the Auto mode.
Which in the end, it was as good as snapping nothing..
There goes my attempt number 1 for trying to act like a pro photographer which clearly I'm not..

As we came closer to Melbourne Central Business District (CBD), we entered a really beautiful bridge.
Which she totally missed it because she was busy filling the bus with some "zzZ" xD
I didn't manage to take any picture of the bridge because:-
1. The bus was too shaky.
2. Still a dslr newbie.

After being on the freeway for around +/- 20 minutes. The skyscrapers of Melbourne CBD came into view.
Nothing beats the uplifting feeling of a start of a well deserved wonderful vacation.
After dropping off the first passenger to Collins Street, the bus then headed to where our hotel was located, Little Collins Street.

Upon checking into the hotel, we headed straight for the room as we were very sleepy and tired.
After snapping some pictures of the room and changed into a more comfortable attire, we slept till late afternoon.

*Causeway 353 @ Little Collins St.*




 *Her favourite part of the room, the bathtub!*



If it weren't for my hungry stomach, I don't think I'll ever wake up.
We got changed and went out to search for dinner around Chinatown, but instead we got drawn into this beautiful building called the Royal Arcade.
Stumbled upon a chocolate store there, so we had a taste of some Aussie hot chocolate first as the weather was cold.

*The Royal Arcade*



*Easter Eggs!*



*Yummy hot chocolates*


After the nice round of hot chocolate and a lot of picture snapping.
We continued our search for dinner till we got too tired and just entered a local fast food chain called Hungry Jacks, which was in fact the same company as Burger King.
Once I have finished my burger and she has finished my fries, we went to shop for souvenirs.

*Flinder's Street Station*


*One of many street performers*


While looking for the various stuff available, I spotted a really cute stuff toy Wombat, and she immediately fell for it. So, all we got from the first day souvenir shopping was the Wombat, lol.

*Her cute wombat~*


We headed back to the hotel after that because it was still raining and the weather was really cold.
That basically wraps up for the day. Will write about Day 2 soon, stay tuned =)

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 peepz:

FeliHime said...

MY WOMBAT GOT SEXPOSED!!! slyvari

L. Benjamin said...

Lol, it's too cute to be left out =P

Post a Comment