RSS

Prospect Abroad

I will not be updating my blog anytime soon with any major updates such as the continuation of my Melbourne trip because I currently do not possess a computer or a laptop.

This is due to not a bad news but instead an extremely good news.
I have found a job in Singapore and just started my first day there and it was awesome!
Colleagues are friendly and I have a joker for a HR manager.

Once I have stabilized, I'll be getting myself a Dell XPS 15 laptop
which I have been eyeing for quite some time now.
Therefore, till the company gives me a laptop or once I get my laptop, I will not be doing any major entry updates to my blog.

So, check back in next month or so and hopefully there'll be updates by then.
For now, it'll just be tiny updates about me and my new prospect in Singapore =)
Good luck and have fun to all!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment