RSS

My Birthday Surprise by My Friends =D

It's really a very nice experience having some of your friends throwing a birthday surprise at you without you having even a single clue about it. They've planned it so elaborately until I don't even notice it. It was after my 8 to 10am lecture today. I thought that it's just another normal day because my birthday isn't today but it's on the 14th of April which is this Saturday. After the first morning class at 10am, we were called to the discussion room at out IT department by our lecturer to discuss our transfer to another project which we're assigned to Proton.

After the discussion, my project team (Me, Daniel, Kevin, and Wei Yiaw) was just sitting in the discussion room because Daniel said he had to call Boon Yean to come so that we could get some project tips from her since she's our senior by 1 term. Later, Daniel said that Boon Yean just arrived and we're going to meet up with her in Room 109. So, I innocently followed him, Kevin, and Wei Yiaw to Room 109 without having a single clue that the whole "We need to get tips from Boon Yean" thing was false. When we've reached room 109, I could see from the outside that there was no one in the room because it was dark.

I just thought that she had not arrived yet, but Daniel asked me to just go in and wait for her. But once I've stepped in, there was this two candles at the left of me and suddenly there was a chorus of "Happy Birthday" and everyone came into sight, the same group of friends who celebrated Elvis's and Ming Yan's birthday. I was really surprise and touch by their sincerity, because it wasn't even my 21st birthday but they'd still celebrate it.

I'll never forget my moments in college and it's certainly true that college life is the best experience a person could ever have even sometimes there are some ups and downs. Today is certainly a day which I'll not forget, and certainly this group of friends will always remain in my memory. They've got my favourite cake figured out, which is Black Forest and Daniel, Kevin, Wei Yiaw, and Kenn even bought a T-Shirt from Romp for me, and Yan Yan, Boon Yean, and See Tieng for the cake. Although I do not know who paid for all this, but I'm truly greatful to all of them (The Guys: Daniel, Kevin, Wei Yiaw, Elvis, Kenn, Khye, In Ming; And The Girls: Yan Yan, Boon Yean, and See Tieng) Sorry if I've mispelled a few names, but I just wanna thank you all for everything that you've all done today for me. Thanks =D !!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment