RSS

Random Outing

Yesterday, me and my buddy Martin went out for lunch on a last minute basis because I'm quite busy the past month with all the jobs rushing in for the Christmas rush. After lunch at McD Centerpoint, he sent me back to my office and we chatted again on MSN. During lunch, you'll never guess what Martin has done to his car. He disabled his ABS because he said it's disturbing, but he did enabled it back after lunch. At the McD parking, he revved his engine to around 7000rpm just to show me the power of his V6 engine. Lol, the McD take-away counter peepz were looking at us as Mart is revving his engine, and when he pulled out of the parking lot, as he drove he pulled his handbrake to make a screeching sound just for fun.

Anyhow, we wanted to meet up at night because Martin arranged for a meet with a girl for me (I know, damn sweat rite?), but I told him on MSN that I'm busy and I might not be free at night, but all of a sudden, my boss told me that I could go home early. So I called Martin for a drink. We agreed to meet up and we'll meet at my house because I wanted to head back home for a refreshing bath first and of course a change of clothes since I've work all day.

He called me around 8.15pm yesterday night and told me that he needed to head to Sunway to collect something first and he'll fly straight to my house to fetch me. So I said alright, but never did I expect him to actually meant that he'll 'fly' so fast and arrive so early. He called me at 8.15pm saying he'll be late and here he is at my front gate by 8.30pm. Sunway and my house is at least 30mins away by car.

Anyhow, after he had picked me up, we stopped at the side of the road to call the girl to check whether she's free to come out for a drink, but to my disappointment, she's not free as she has to attend school tomorrow morning. Argghh!! I've wasted my Sean Jean perfume for nothing.

Anyway, since the girl isn't free, we called another friend of ours, Jeremy, to join us. We went to picked up Jeremy at his house in SS1 and head to 'Chow Yang' (now called Mee Yoke Lim, a stupid name) for dinner, because me and Jeremy didn't had our dinner yet. After dinner, we made a spontaneous decision to drive down to KL to the clubbing hub. Martin revved his engine a few times to kind of show-off to other cars.

We drove around Jalan P. Ramlee. Lol, imagine that, we purposely drove down to KL from PJ just for the fun of it. On the way home, Martin really speed things up and he even tried to overtake a Civic back to PJ at high speed. We wanted to head to Sri Hartamas for a drink at Souled Out, but because he was to taken in by lil' 'race' with the Civic, we overshot the turning and went straight to Damansara Jaya. We could've overtook the Civic if it wasn't for Mart's front wheels. So we made a U-turn and since it's a kind of a straight road to Sri Hartamas, he once again, speed to the destination.

At Souled Out, we couldn't find any parking, so we head for Uncle Don's for some drink. At Uncle Don's we chatted about various topics but the most significant was the topic 'Why does girls have to play mind games with boys?!'. We all have problems understanding girls.. sigh..

We chatted till 1am and we headed home, but as the pass the opposite lane of Bukit Kiara, there's a police road block there. Every car was checked but we managed to pass without any problems, but there's this guy in a Mercedes CLK 55 AMG who kept staring at us. Maybe it's because he thinks "this kiddo must've been drinking and look that the way they dress, they're sure in for some trouble at the road block.". Lol, because my hair's all spiky but I was dressing quite smartly like I'm all ready for clubbing, Mart's eye length hair's all down with a red cap over his head and with a red T and 3 quarter pants makes him look like a street racer, while Jeremy has really short hair and dressed casually with just a brown T and a jeans.

After the road block, Mart wanted to chase up with the Mercedes CLK 55 AMG, but there were cars blocking and not to mention it's a 5500cc Mercedes for goodness sake. There's no way a Perdana V6 could out race that shit. It was not long when Mart once again tried to overtake a Vios 1.5G, a women driver, it was just for the fun of it. Martin managed to overtake her and reached the toll but too bad the Vios has a Smart Tag while Mart only have a Touch n Go, lol XD .

Anyway, yesterday was quite an interesting day and it's really nice to spend sometimes with my buddies just chatting about anything over cups of drinks. All in all, it was really a relaxing and nice experience for me. Cheers guys!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment