RSS

10 Days Countdown to the Departure to Europe!!

Hey Hey~~ Peepz!!
Hmm.. not bad.. I've been blogging a lot lately..
and my entries are improving too.. (included pics, LoL =P)
Sigh.. but I still have very little readers coming..

Anyways, readers or no readers, I'm still gonna post whatever I like.
Today's the 20th of November 2007. I'll be leaving for London and Belgium
in exactly 10 days time.
Woo hoo~~
Oh~~ Martin, Kz, Kev.. Don't be sad.. It's only a 10 days trip.. LoL XD
Don't miss me, bcoz I'll only miss girls =P

Ok ok, in this entry I'll be posting about my preparations for this trip.
It's nothing special actually but at least this time I'm better prepared this time compared to the past two times.

I've been checking out the London's weather forecast for the past few days on BBC online. It seems that it's chilling there, well obviously isn't it?? It's winter after all.
What I'm hoping for?? Of course it's snow!! I'm hoping for some snow.
If London do not snow I wonder if Belgium will.. We're making a stop by Paris too if we have the time, but sadly.. Switzerland is too far to make a stop by..

Anyway, here's what I've bought.. and I still feel the pain..

Here is my newly bought Zara Winter Coat:
Size: M

Here is my newly bought Camel Active Boots:
Size: UK - 8, US - 9, EUR - 42

And of course, a men is never complete without his perfumes.
This is my collection of perfumes:

And my newly bought Mont Blanc perfume:

So, guess I don't have to give you hints why my heart is feeling the pain.. LoL =P .
Yea yea Martin, I know that you have Burberry, Bvlgari, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Lacoste Sportif and stuffs like that, but for my level of income, this is my best.
So stop scolding "ccb" and "knn" for saying you're rich, and stop laughing!!

Well, that's all folks!! By the way, my Vios 1.5S has been delayed till March or April due to unforeseen circumstances. Well, ciao all!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 peepz:

Wong C. MartiN said...

I din say I'm rich

L. Benjamin said...

No prob man, I didn't say you're rich either =P

Post a Comment