RSS

Not Happening

Hey peepz!! Waz up?! Nothing much happened these few days because all of it was happy stuffs, LoL =P .

Anyways, just wanted to blog about a sms I received from a man. When I read it, I was like "huh?!", LoL XD. Looks like my blog have a frequent visitor or should I say stalker.
Can't believe I have such a 'faithful reader', LoL XD . Anyhow, I did take action against dat 'someone'. I restricted my blog's permission to only the peepz that I invite.

Then I went for a late night drink with two of my best buddies, Martin and Daniel, I told Martin about it but he said I shouldn't let that 'someone' stop me from posting the TRUTH or scare me till I have to hide my blog. And guess what?! He's right. I shouldn't be afraid of anyone.

Anyhow, this is not an entry to blog about my sadness because I have NONE anymore!! From now on, I'm gonna live my life the way I want it!! And not the way someone else wants it to be. To those peepz who intensely controls other peepz's life, get a life!! Because our life is our own to decide, not someone else!! Anyway, I'm not a preacher but I still have to say this. "Life is but one and once in a lifetime, LIVE it the way YOU want it to be!!" (not the bad way la, LoL XD ). Anyway, I wanna thank my best buddies again. Take care all, Cheers!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment