RSS

I'm off to Europe!!

Woo hoo~~ I'm leaving for Europe tomorrow!!
Just the thought of it gets me all hyped up!!

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow, step into the Limo, check in my luggage and relax in the MAS Golden Lounge while waiting to board the plane.
I've gotta sleep early today but I haven't packed yet..
Arggghhh~~ It's all because of the new anime my friend borrowed me!!
It's too funny to resist!!
For gotten the anime's name, if not, I'll recommend it to you =P

I'm so gonna shop-till-I-drop there.
Don't worry guys, I'll get loads of whiskey back and drink with you all till we all drop!! LoL XD
My plan is to get myself some nice shirts, t's, sweaters, jeans, shoes, perfume and maybe some gadgets while I'm in London.

As for Belgium, maybe there'll be less shopping but more drinking.
Yea yea, I'm not gonna drink a lot, because I don't wanna get a beer belly now do I? Since I've started body building and all =D
I'm just gonna do some sampling here and there, LoL.

However, I'm not forgetting the main objective..
That's having loads of fun and taking loads of pictures!!
Well, I'v gotta sign off here now~~
Till I'm back, adieu all~~!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment