RSS

Beginning of 2008 Happenings

Sigh~ lately I've been emo (being emotional)..
There's been a lot happening lately & most of them sux..
My office was broken in last week, & a few days later,
my house was broken in.. wonder if it was da same knn mcb mch asshole..
If that wasn't enuf to top da limit of my emo-ness..

A girl, who is da only closest friend who is a girl to me is avoiding me..
long story.. maybe it was due to proposal overdose =P
I'll juz reveal da latest event, bcoz da story is too long..
I've liked her for quite a long time, & I've proposed to her once or twice..
Then one sweet night, she sms-ed me around 3am in da morning &
told me wat if she told me that she has feelings for me..
wtf?! of coz I was happy n @ da same time nervous..
Maybe wat I said scare her off..
It was nothing really.. I juz replied her I hav feelings for her too..
but there was no reply from her after dat..
nothing's wrong rite??

Few weeks later, we chatted on msn & somehow, we got to da
"feelings" topic & she said something dat really hurt me..
She said something like "She like to be single for a while & she only treats me as a close fren"..
I was like "wtf?! then wat was wif all those i've feelings for you talk about??" to test me? or mess around wif me?
If dat was enuf to hurt me & confuse me, she wrote a vague shoutout in her friendster saying "Don't giv me hope if there's none.."
Although she didn't say who was dat shoutout aiming to, but I got a feeling it was targeted rite @ my direction..
I was like, "wtf?! dat's my line!!" She was da one giving me hope sending me dat sms saying wat if she said if she has feelings for me.

I was so hurt @ dat moment that I told her dis "Yea, I treat u as my close fren too & maybe it's best we remain dis way"..
I was so pissed off, I didn't contact her from then on..
6 months later, which leads us to dis post's date..
I still miss her.. I feel dat I muz clear things & tell her my feelings for her although there's a chance dat she might not accept it..

Da only good thing so far since year 2008 started was da parties, da outtings, da new iPod & iMac, & I've been asked to submit my resume to try out for da MYC! cover model =P
Dat's good since I wanna enlarge my circle of frens. Rite Mart??
Anyway, hope I hav all your support. Cheers all!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 peepz:

-[aLbY]- said...

OMG, MYC asked u to be their cover model??? What kinda contest is that gonna be? Coz i know they've no sponsor for this kinda contest, i was jz checking out coz i know whats happening in the company...and also to help u too bro!

-[aLbY]-

Post a Comment