RSS

P1 WiMax Coverage Abnormalities or Just my luck?

I've been feeling weird about this.
Recently, P1 WiMax had been undergoing service upgrade.
Sounds like good news? well, not for me.
They say they are expanding their coverage area and so I was hoping that they'll finally cover my area but instead... I got this after my upgrade:



My area is the circled red-part of the map above. The area without coverage =.="
Before the upgrade, the highlighted red-part below wasn't in existance...


Therefore, even after the bloody upgrade, my area is left in a gap between the existing coverage area and the newly covered area... this sucks!! WTF!!


Related P1 WiMax topics:
- P1 WiMAX
- P1 WiMAX abnormalities or just my luck
- Finally worth it!! or maybe not...
- P1 WiMAX Hits the wall

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 peepz:

Boyd Jones said...

Did you contact P1 Customer Care to inquire about coverage?

L. Benjamin said...

yea, I've called them up during the maintenance but all they said was they are upgrading their services.

However, when I saw their announcement at their website that they've done the upgrading. I went to check the coverage area, just to see that my area was not covered even after the upgrade...

So, what's the point? they told me I had bad connection due to the upgrade, but it makes no different to me.

Furthermore, to add-on, I had superb speed during the 15-days trial period even though I was getting red-signal, but now after the trial period is over, I'm getting a yellow-signal but with a shitty speed of only 200-400kbps. Sometimes, I even get disconnected tons of times.

Post a Comment