RSS

U-Turn in Life

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forward."

 - Soren Kierkegaard


"royalty-free image taken from INMAGINE.COM"


I'm sure that many of us, at some point in life wished for a reset button or a chance to change the past.
However, the sad thing about life is there is no such thing.

Like the picture above, we can only move forward and there's no u-turn.
If we encounter an obstacle, we'll have to find a way around it and there's really no turning back.
I have met many people who wished they could change certain things they've done in the past and there are some who couldn't let go of the past, myself included.

For me, it's not about not being able to let go of the past. In fact, I've managed to let go of many things which I thought I wouldn't be able to.
I just wished I could change a part in my past and wouldn't lose a few precious friends of mine.
That's my only regret.. my regret of losing my friends. Friends who once stood strong by my side and came to my aid no matter the time and circumstances..

I was too dumb and blinded.. I can't blame anyone but myself for it.
It is because I believe that no one could make you do things without you allowing it in the first place.
We all have a choice; I had a choice; and I took the wrong one.

However, regret could only go so far.
Therefore, since we couldn't change the past, we could only learn from it and prevent the same mistake.
I am thankful I still have a few friends and I am also thankful I am able to meet new ones.

Anyway, just learn to move forward and let the past be a lesson learned.
Holding onto the past prevents one from moving forward.
Good luck and have fun to all~

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment