RSS

2007 Reflections

I'll take a time off and reflect back about year 2007.
I think it's the most memorable year for me ;)
Hehehe, for some reason, which I'll bold and underline "Da Reason" later.


Ok ok, let's see..

- Graduated with my Diploma in Computer Studies with Distinction (my proudest moment).
- Developed a software for Proton (another proud moment).
- Went to London twice.
- Grew taller by 1cm (a happy moment =D ).
- Acquired new skill: swimming (LoL.. a bit late rite??)
- Found out my total body fat ratio is only 9% (I'm sooooo healthy).
- Started body building.
- Pierced my left ear (which means I'm not gay).
- Colored my hair twice.
- Went through a lot of tough moments with my dad.
- Became an Account Executive + Junior Designer for an advertising agency.
- Started to enjoy my life.

I guess these are the few memories which appealed to me.
There're a lot more but.. most of them MIA..
Anyways, hopefully this New Year bring new joy, love, hope, and opportunities.
Cheers to 2008!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment