RSS

Past Midnight..

Nothing much happened lately except for a few late night "teh" session,
mid night movies & late night Genting trips.
I think I'll be adding "late night game session" soon because
I was recently introduce to Mart's group of friends who seems
to be into First Person Shooter games such as Call of Duty and
Counterstrike....
Sigh.. I won't have my decent sleep..
You must be thinking I have a choice right??
Well not exactly.. It's because even if I do not join them,
I'll still stay up till at least 3am in the morning either
totally absorbed by a movie or having my hands glued to a
game console controller..
I dare not picture what'll happened if I bought either
a PS2, Xbox 360, or a Nintendo Wii....
The worst outcome that will most likely to happen is
people will mistaken me for a talking panda..
or a very emo-rocker wannabe..
I should get a shade like Mart.. but I rather not because he'll
label me as a copycat, pirated, clone, ameba, or whatever
crap that duplicates..
However, even though I'm aware of the "severity" of the situation..
I'll still go out for the late night "teh" and movies, because the only
thing which is better than sitting down having a cup of coffee and talk crap with
my buddies is going out with a girl..
but that will not happen like for another millennium, because
I'm a pitiful shy cunt (Mart alwiz calls me this..) who does not dare to start a conversation with a girl..
Anyway, life goes on.. So, Cheers to life!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment