RSS

February da 14th, 2008

Yet another year hav passed..
and not only Chinese New Year is approaching..
Valentine's Day is approaching too..
I guess it's another lonely Valentine's for me.. again..
but no matter.. I've never really celebrated Valentine's before bcoz I'm alwiz single..
even when I found my first gf (girlfriend) last three years, we broke up before Valentine's..
even when we got together again AFTER Valentine's..
We broke up again da next year BEFORE Valentine's..
F*ck it!! Maybe I'll never get to celebrate Valentine's..
It's either my luck's really bad, or Valentine's a curse to me that breaks up my relationship before Valentine's..
I'm juz gonna drown myself in alcohols during Valentine's..
If so happen I'm broke, I'll juz drown myself in Teh O' Ais..
Whatever it is, it's just another February da 14th to me.
So, I'll not call it Valentine's Day, I'll juz call it Thur's Day (Thursday =P).
Cheers to Thursday, February da 14th, 2008!!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 peepz:

Wong C. MartiN said...

it's a mth n 4 days more to go!!
u neva know wat will happen in da future~
u might meet ur true love~
but 1st, u must hav d effort to look for her.
actually, Valentine is not only meant for lovers~ can b ur mum also.

L. Benjamin said...

love is never part of my luck..
and my mom's in da U.S.
So.. it's another lonely Valentine's again..

Post a Comment