RSS

Hopeless Case..

Sigh.. I'm a hopeless case....
In my last blog entry I said I wanna lessen out on my late night
outtings and more sleeping done.. but....
Again I went out till 4am last night and got screwed this morning..
Sigh.. It's not my intention to be back so late.. but....
Mart parked at a corner, which is also partly my fault because when
I saw da car came out, I said "Wow, we're sure lucky".
It's because a proper parking at McDonalds Centerpoint
aren't easy to get one..
Anyways, like I was saying.. we parked at the so called "lucky spot"..
We chatted till 3am and wanted to leave..
because Mart wants to go home and continue drooling over
Clark Kent in Smallville..
As we walked to his car.. There was this huge thing called "lorry"
blocking the car..
So, we walked and lepak-ed at Centerpoint entrance for like 1 whole hour..
And that's how I ended up going back 4 in the morning..

Well, gotta try to come back early next time..
because if I don't, I'll be kicked out of there..
because I've been warned that if I don't respect the "rules",
I'll just have to rent a room by myself....
Well.. guess this is what we call life..
Anyways, I got a feeling 2008 isn't really my year........
but still.. Cheers to all that have happened!!
I'm a much more experienced guy now..

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 peepz:

Wong C. MartiN said...

actually~ I would rather drool over Lex rather den Clark Kent.... But drool over Clark is not a bad idea either~
Btw, da character Lionel Luther aka John Glover is my fav actor in all SmallVille series.
I know u'll drool over Clark's dog (bitch) aka Shelby. But mind u, "she" aint no Shelby Mustang ;)

Post a Comment