RSS

Little of This and That

"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever."

- Nancy Kerrigan


There are time when you'll have a period of time where you doubt yourself or think that you do not measure up to a certain level of expectations.
Maybe I have been facing that uncertainties for the past one or two days but it's not that big of an issue. It's just some thoughts that's been going through my mind.
Perhaps that's the cause of my sleepless nights.

It's kind of troubling because this issue isn't supposed to happen in the first place.
It makes me feel like I am standing on a thin layer of ice that may break anytime.
Which is a kind of feeling I do not like..
Anyway, will update again soon and hopefully things will turn out to be better.

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment