RSS

Sleepy Thoughts

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book."

- Irish Proverb


I'm falling asleep in office, but office hour is going to end in another 30 minutes.
I've been rather sleepy lately, it's most definitely due to me unable to sleep.
Have been sleeping rather late, most of the time around 1.30 - 2am.. for some unknown reason.

Anyway, I've been really happy about something which is going to happen, but I can't really say it out loud for some reason which I can't tell.
Although I really wish to share it with the world =x
but I'm happy enough that it is happening already.

However, I am still sleepy. So.. I'm going to slack for awhile, lol.
Good luck, have fun to all!

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment