RSS

Why Stress?

"Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency"

- Natalie Goldberg


"royalty-free image taken from INMAGINE.COM"


Why am I stress?
What am I stressing about?

Sometimes I asks myself these question and when I give it a sufficient amount of thought, I realized that even if I worry or stress about it, I can't do anything about it because the answer for the question in hand is not up to me.

I think it's silly to even stress about it because I have a backup plan, but why do I still stress if I have backup plan? To make it simple, my backup plan requires me to ask favors from others which personally I do not like owing favors to others.

Furthermore, asking favors from others will just make me think of silly stuff like they will look down on me.
It gives me a sense as though they do not trust me or is doubting whether I can return the favor that I owe them.

So it's back to the question of why stress?
I guess it's just the way our mind works. When we feel helpless about something, we just can't help stressing over it. Whatever it is, of course I hope for the best result and I will just have to try my best not to trouble others over my problem. It's just me I guess.

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment