RSS

I'm stucked in between.. help!!

Scenario 1:

- My dear invited me out so Sunway
- She's coming with her bestfriend
- I have no transport, so I called my bestfriend along
- My bestfriend didn't talk to them much
- My dear got indirectly offended because my bestfriend was cold towards my dear and her bestfriend.
- However, my bestfriend and my dear bestfriend later on was talking alot.
- But my dear was still indirectly offended.

Scenario 2:
- Met up with my bestfriend and his girlfriend with my dear.
- Sat in the restaurant.
- Only me and my bestfriend talked.
- His girlfriend and my dear didn't talk at all.
- My dear was indirectly offended yet again now because my bestfriend didn't talked to her.

Base on Scenario 1:
- I've explained to my dear that Martin has high taste of girls.
- Not to say he doesn't talk with not-so-good-looking girls, it is just he takes time to get use to them. He do have some not-so-good-looking girls as friends. It takes time and a few more outtings.
- I tried explaining, Martin's personality is cold. He got alot of enemies in college, I'm sure he himself agrees on that. However, once you get to know him, he's talkative and helpful.

Base on Scenario 2:
- If my dear is angry till now just because Martin didn't talked to her, then I'm sure Martin's girlfriend is pretty angry with me too because I didn't talked to her as well. However, Martin's girlfriend is not, and I don't think she even cares whether did I talked to her or not because it is such a small matter.



I don't know how did I sounded like in the way I explained above, but I didn't explain with sarcasm or in any angered mood.
I'm using a calm tone expressing my explanation above.
I can't do much if my dear and Martin won't want to settles things, because I don't control them.
But I just want to tell both of you that I'm very stressed-out because of this, and I don't need extra stresses on-top of my already stressed work life.

Hope both of you understand, eventhough I know Martin is gonna say my stress is small potato, and my dear is gonna think that she has the right to be angry with Martin if she wants to.

I just need both of you to know that I'M REALLY STRESSED. I beg both of you to work things out...

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment