RSS

Knowing


It's been awhile since my last sane entry. Well, I've not much to blog about, just a review of a movie which I've recently watched.
I watched Knowing with my fellow colleauges after our company dinner at 1U and we went to grab this ticket last minute as the Shinjuku Incident was selling fast.
I've heard reviews from viewers and friends that this movie is not bad, so we decided to give it a try.

The sound and video effects were great and I've no complain about it accept the ending, but I would still watch it the second time if given the chance.

This movie holds come truth to it except the predicting the future and ending part. Watch it and you'll know what I mean.

All in all, I would recommend you to watch this movie if you've watch "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and liked it.

The next movie which I'm anticipating and have the same genre as Knowing and The Day After Tomorrow is -- 2012.
I've watched the trailer (2012 teaser trailer) and I'm really eager for it to be released.


There are a few rumors about 2012:
1) It is said  that the Mayan Calendar ends in the year 2012, 23rd December, and this show is about what will occur when that happens.

2)There is also a rumor that during December 21, 2012, our Solar System will align with our Galaxy(Milky Way) center.

3) Last but not least, there are prediction that our Solar System's Planet X (a.k.a Nibiru) will make a return to our Solar System causing gravitational disruption. The many facts about Planet X (Nibiru): http://yowusa.com/planetx/

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment