RSS

This is how the day after my birthday is like...

It's my birthday yesterday.. I took the initiative to organize properly so I could make time to spend it with my beloved Dydy and also my best buddies and my mom's side family.

 

My birthday was on April 14th (Tuesday, yesterday).

So, I spent my time with my dear by staying over at her place on Monday night so that I'm able to celebrate it with her the moment the clock strikes 12am, April 14th.

She was happy, I was happy.

I spent April 14th with her till around 6.45pm before I had to be home to get ready for the dinner which my aunt already pre-arranged for me a week ago.

 

So, I was hoping that my dear would be understanding and be happy on my behalf since she and my aunt have a some complication.

I went out with my aunt, and surprisingly my aunt also invited 3 of my best buddies...

So, for me, I thought that all went well with both sides.

Since after the dinner, I called my dear, she sounds fine to me.

 

However, today is a different story... sighs...

I don't know why, but my dear seems to be in a bad mood.

She then told me that actually she mind that she wasn't invited to the dinner last night and she even called my 3 best buddies names... sighs...

I just don't understand...

If she wants to hate my aunt or whatever, so be it, because my aunt and her really have some complicated misunderstandings...

but why include my 3 best friends? what did they did?

sighs...

I don't know... I might as well do not have a birthday at all...

I should've wished on my birthday that I do not have a birthday.

 

Feel it in my shoes.. feel it. Feel what I am feeling today.

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment