RSS

PMS Mood Swings...

Something which have been bugging me most is my dear's PMS mood swings...

I don't know how much patience more do I have to take it occasionally every month, but it seems like during these period of time, she gets agitated easily and I have to apologize uncountable amount of times.
Furthermore, there'll be times of HUGE argument if I run out of patience.

So, what is Menstrual Mood Swings?
here's some of the explanations which I found online:

I may not know how it feels to be a girl undergoing PMS but I can assure you nobody can understand what pressure and stress I'm undergoing. Definitely not the average stresses and pressures which normal 22 year old faces. If you say being a student is stressful, to me it's just child's play. How I wish I was stressing about assignment rather than the stuff which I'm stressing about now.

I just hope that my dear would be understanding enough to not show me her colors whenever she gets menstrual mood swings.

  • www.tips-fb.com
  • Follow LBenjamin on Twitter
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 peepz:

Post a Comment